Call or email us
T: 01993 882008
follow usfill out our enquiry form
This course is designed for all staff involved in any manual handling activity. The Manual handling Operations Regulations (as amended 2002) establishes a clear hierarchy of measures for dealing with risks from manual handling.
By the end of the course attendees will have learnt to:
· Recognise and Avoid injuries caused by incorrect manual handling
· Be aware of the need to know how an object should be handled
· Understand personal manual handling limitations.
· Complete manual handling tasks safely
· Avoid hazardous manual handling tasks as so far as reasonably practicable.
· The analysis of the process of manual handling in the work place
· To understand what injuries incorrect manual handling can cause
· Controlling and minimising risk
· What to know before lifting
· Responsibilities imposed by the regulations
· Duties of care to themselves and others when manual handling at work.
Course notes and HSE Getting to Grips with Manual Handling leaflet
On site or another location.
On site, minimum 5 – Maximum 12
Learners attending the course who can demonstrate a good understanding of the subject will be issued with a certificate of competence.
To Book please contact us.